What’s the difference between Trump and Bill Clinton?
Trump says Bill Clinton has “abused” women. One of the comments on the linked article says:
“However, just prior to the 1992 election it was well known in certain circles that Bill Clinton was a womanizer, adulterer, and sexual assaulter.”
Yes, Bill Clinton is a womanizer and an adulterer. Kinda like President Kennedy. Seems like there are plenty of women who will throw themselves at men like this. On the other hand, there have been plenty of popular and charming men who also turned out to be abusers. So, has Bill Clinton ever raped a woman?
Breitbart “News” has released an interview with a woman, Juanita Broaddrick, who says that Bill raped her when she was 35 years old. She even has her own Wikipedia page:
“Broaddrick said she was neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but she supported Donald Trump’s presidential campaign: ‘He says the things I like to hear.'”
I can’t judge this woman’s credibility about her past with Bill Clinton, so I can’t say that he has never raped a woman. But I see a difference between Trump and Bill Clinton.
Bill Clinton loves women. Too much. Trump loves women, but more like possessions. Decoration. I don’t think Hillary would’ve become the woman she is today if her husband thought that women were mostly ornamental and belonged at a beauty contest.
Trump is also a cheater, just like Bill. It’s hard to believe that Bill would resort to rape, but power corrupts. I don’t find it hard to believe that Trump would resort to rape, not only because he has the power, but also because he’s not as charming as Bill Clinton. He’s rude, crude, and boastful. Trump is an egomaniac, while Bill is more of a narcissist.
Urban Dictionary defines an egomaniac as: “A person whose ego exceeds both his intelligence and his capacity to see beyond his own personal interests. Dictionaries of the future will define ‘egomaniac’ with a photograph of George W. Bush in a flight suit.”
If Bush was an egomaniac, what does that make Trump? A super-predator egomaniac?
From Google: “Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others’ feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.”
Perhaps both men suffer from narcissism and egomania. But how do they treat women?
As a woman, I’m not afraid of Bill Clinton, but I can’t say the same about Trump.
So many people who are making comments about this latest Trump scandal are making the argument that this is just locker room talk. That a lot of men talk just like Trump when they’re among other men. Some even say that women are just as bad.
From the comment section:
- Please by a showing of hands (at home) how any of you while joking with friends have said something totally stupid, outrageous or lewd? Trump has an image to uphold in the Business World. This HORRIBLE comment was made among friends…
- The hypocrisy over Trump’s comment is incredible. The politicians and newscasters pretending they have never used the same type of language and the women pretending this is some shocking talk they have never heard. I’m 77 years old and I have worked in construction, mining, energy, and legal businesses. Everywhere I have worked and everywhere I am where men are alone, that type of talk goes on…
- First of all, don’t deny that most men at one time or another have not made lewd comments about some woman, and that many women have made comments about men as well…
- He did indeed do us all a favor which is the message that I give the young men that I coach on a daily basis. That being said, I also coached young women in the same sport and what I heard coming out of their mouths will just plain floor you. So to all the manhaters out there it goes both ways…
- Yes, Trump may be a sexist, racist and sometimes irrational human being. Is hillary this wonderful pillar of social and political righteousness??
I wasn’t shocked by Trump’s language. I’m not even shocked by the sexist attitude that Trump displays wherever he goes. Powerful men are known to take advantage of those with less power, oftentimes women.
The thing is, I don’t think Trump was boasting. I don’t think it was locker room talk. Trump is a liar, but was he lying in this unscripted moment about grabbing women’s genitals? About using his powerful position to take advantage of everyone around him (even the tax code)?
It’s not like Trump would ever grab Angela Merkel’s pussy. But what would stop him? Would Trump think Merkel wasn’t good-looking enough to harass, or would the power that she holds be a deterrent?
Will women do a better job of ruling the world? Only time will tell.