Compton Mayor Aja Brown Explains The Difference Between Pulling Over A Black Driver And A White Driver

Ah, it’s nice to see a woman politician doing good things… Too bad she’s against marijuana legalization… Well, nobody’s perfect.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/16/compton-mayor-black-driver-white-driver_n_6317006.html

Under comments:

David Groves · University of Wisconsin–Parkside

When we see someone pulled over ahead, my wife and I play a game: Is it a cute young girl, or a minority? Where we live, the minority population is probably 10%. We see them 85% of the time, and the young cute girl about 10%. Not saying that I’m sad my chances are 5%, but in general I am Sad.

If you don't comment, I'll just assume you agree with me

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: